Improve your online presence with Your Local Roofer
Your Local Roofer is specially designed to help the small local roofing businesses compete with the big national companies.
Gone are the days of placing your business in the Yellow Pages and just hoping that someone finds you.
Now people use the internet to search, and usually on their mobile phones.
There are 2 major problems with that
- As a roofing business owner you understand the roofing business inside and out. But when it comes to Hosting a website, building a website, SEO etc. Even if you do understand what you need to do you just haven’t got the time to do it. So the only option is you have to pay someone to do it for you. Now buying a domain name, getting hosting and having a website built is not expensive, but there is not much point having one unless you are on page one of the Search Results when people are looking for a roofer in your area. Which leads us to point 2.
- The majority of local roofers just do not have the capital to compete with the national companies when it comes to being on page one of the search engines so the big companies get all of the jobs.
Having worked with a lot of small serviced based business and seen where the big national companies are constantly taking over the search results this is our way of helping the local businesses compete.
A fully branded and optimised page on Your Local Roofer is ideal for roofing businesses with a web site of their own, business who are just using Facebook or businesses with no internet presence at all.
This is one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to promote your business on the internet
What Happens When You Buy A Page on Your Local Roofer?
We will get all of your details, accreditations, governing body memberships etc and then create a page especially for your business. It will be branded with your logo and have your phone number on and the contact form will go to you.
But because we have years of experience in the digital marketing space, we will name and word your page in such a way that when potential clients are searching for the services you offer in the area you operate in your page will come up very high so that it is easy for customers to find you.
- A customised header will be added to your page, in your colours, with your logo and your phone number.
- We will write each paragraph so that it is optimised for the search engines for your location and services.
- Your page will give a brief overview of what you do and will include your phone number plus a form for more information.
- Your page will have its own unique web address which you can add in Facebook posts etc.
- If you supply us with images and/or videos highlighting your work these can be added as well.
- A Google map of your location can be added if required.
We Promote Your Roofing Business In Your Area
- Unlike Checkatrade, Rated People and all of the other directory style sites we only promote one roofing business per location.
- Your customers don’t need to know who we are to find you. When they search they will see your name in the search listings, and when they click through it will be your details they see. Its just then up to you to win the business from them.
- All of our efforts go into optimising your web page for the search terms that potential customers will be typing in to find you.
- Your Local Roofer is optimised for speed and mobile devices.
- We link your web page on Your Local Roofer back to your own Website, Facebook Page or Twitter if they are available
- Each of the web pages are individually submitted to the major search engines, helping to achieve good search engine rankings for your business.
How Does Your Local Roofer Help You
If you have your own web site that is great.
Having a more than one web presence is the best way to do it, it can help to insure the your business is always highly ranked in the search results pages.
The web page that we create for you does not try to replace your website, it’s there to complement your website. We optimise the pages on our site with the relevant keywords that the search engines are looking for which gets our web pages high up in the search results as well.
With your own website and a small budget it is nearly impossible to cover all of the search terms and locations that your potential customers will be searching for your services in.
Improving Your Websites Position In The Search Engines
When we create your web page for you we also include a link which goes back to your own website so that when the search engine bots visit our sites pages they will also visit the websites of all of our clients as well.
Having a link from a high quality website pointing back to your website is looked on as an up vote for your site, which will help to increase your sites credibility and authority in the eyes of the search engines and potentially getting your website higher rankings.
Facebook is a good way to promote a service business such as a roofer as probably 99% of your potential customers will be on their. But Facebook has several limitations.
Because the majority of people will use the search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo when they need a roof repair or a new roof, and it is very rare to see a Facebook page on the first page of the search engines then you are missing out on all of these potential customers
When we create your page, we optimise not only the words on the page but your images and videos as well with the relevant keywords and locations so that the search engines can pick them up and show them in the search results.
When we create your page we will include a link to any section of your Facebook page, (photos, reviews etc.) so that if they want to a potential client can instantly go directly to your Facebook page.
You can also create a link to Your Local Roofer page from your Facebook page if you want.
If your roofing business currently has no internet presence then you are missing out on a very large number of potential customers who are searching for your services in your area
Research in the UK has shown that over 80% of people use the internet to find a local business that they need the services of, and over 60% of them search on their mobiles.
Existing customers and word of mouth is still the best form of advertising, but if your customer is looking for your phone number, your opening hours, or they are recommending you to a friend then they will firstly look online to find your details by searching for your business name or even part of it.
If they can’t find you then you might have just lost another customer
Order Your Web Page Today!
Create your page on Your Local Roofer today!
We can help you to improve your visibility online, and reach more customers